Thursday, July 22, 2010

frozen...

trying to maintain ma composure under a helluva pressure
and it's pissing me off, damn, you brushed me off!
can't believe you did it, i'm gonna snap, accept the fact
but i do wished that we get ourselves back on the track
y'know, where we supposed to go, still waiting for you though
i can't board this damn train until you tell me so
so, what about now? the who, the when and the how?
are we ever moving forward or are we just being cowards?
there is no point to go back, although i wished we could do that
and all the memories of the past are frozen to make it last
never to be burnt and never to be turned into ash
but the sad thing in reality, it's gone in a flash
and damn! what the hell? do you see me burning in the crash?
i don't think you give a damn, think you wanted me trashed!
if you're begging to differ, try to speak up a lil' louder
if you really care, show me gurl, i can't decipher...

No comments: