Thursday, December 9, 2010

Inferno...

oh, LORD! i beg of Thee, don't let it be
just because of me, You're gonna burn down the vicinity?
all the other kids screaming and crying in insanity
won't You just get rid of me? let the other kids be
let them roll around and frolic with nothin' to worry about it
i'll just take the weight upon maself 'cause it was me who started
the inferno, made it higher, made it wilder, made it bigger
made it the shit that is today, not really proud about it!
nothin' to hide, what you see is i got
don't ever doubt it, don't question 'cause you know none about it
don't ask me to explain it 'cause then, you still won't get it
this is just a flurry, no need for you to comment it
no need your opinions, don't wanna know what you think
'cause if you don't understand me, go drown in the sink
dip your head in the water or shove your head in the ground
it doesn't really matter, don't really want you around!